Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just in Time For Summer ... Everyone Sues Everyone Else in South Carolina !

Maybe Judge Wapner Will Rule On All of This Crap ..........

Thursday night before Memorial Day, and it looks like all of you have already skipped town... So, rather than spend quality sleep time - which I desparately need - discussing my views on the past week in Columbia, i'm going to let you do all the work for me...

I'm sick, i'm tired, and I'm a bit frustrated with things right now. I'm going to go to bed, because i have to work Friday, Saturday and Monday. Think of me while ya'll are partying and barbecueing all weekend... Since you are here, drop an opinion on the dual lawsuits between Governor Sanford and the Legislature, and Craigslist and Henry McMaster. Is it all bluster, political grandstanding, or a great battle for fiscal and social responsibility?

Who cares what I think? What do YOU think?

.

7 comments:

mg said...

i think you need a break

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Is it showing ???

Anonymous said...

Mike--its showing. You need a sometime at the beach with some cold beer and a hot babe (and dont reverse the hot and cold). If you dont think its possible remember FEMLA. See ya at the beach and the first cooler is on me (and yes Earl and Moye can join us bu they have to bring the BBQ!!)

Thoroughbred 401k said...

FEMLA?? I can get the beer, but the babe might be a problem... Thanks for sendign it anonymously, so I have NO IDEA which beach you're talkign about..

Anonymous said...

Ensign Reino, GET A LIFE! Leave chasing alien women to Shat

Kirk Out!

Anonymous said...

Ensign Reino, GET A LIFE! Leave chasing alien women to Shat

Kirk Out!

mg said...

Check your email about the Greeleyville Flag Day you missed.