Friday, May 08, 2009

My Cockeyed Theory On Why We're Still In Iraq and Afghanistan...


The Reason We're Still There? It's Absolutely NUTTY ....
Now, I'll preface this one ahead of time. This conspiracy theory isn't as airtight as my Hugh Jackman - Wolverine - Gas Price Hike theory.... But, we'll throw this one against the wall and see if it sticks...
For over six years, we've been in a war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know a few people who have gone over there in the War on Terror a few times. Honestly, I wasn't sure why they seemed downright excited to go back over there for the third or fourth time. I always thought it was because they were 100% dedicated to finishing the job, and I'm still sure that was the main reason. However, I found a possible second reason...
One of my co-workers is an Army National Guard Sergeant, and there was something we learned about him by watching something - he loves Pistachios. The guy eats them incessantly.. On a whim, I decided to find out online just how and where Pistachios come from - I was stunned with the answer....
Pistachio Trees (yes, they grown on trees) are native and most abundant to - you guessed it! - Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan .... I just had my tie-in. If you haven't eaten a pistachio, you probably don't understand. Those suckers are addictive - you can't eat just one. It hit me like a ton of bricks.... We probably have no intention of ever leaving Iraq and Afghanistan, just so we can get a steady supply of those yummy Pistachios !!!
As for Iran...... Well, the writing is on the wall. Ahmadinejad better be prepared, or just give those Pistachios up....
Now for the educational part....
.

1 comment:

mg said...

california has a few trees maybe we can take them over also