Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why It's Cool to Speak a Foreign Language ..


We all like to think we're getting away with something every once in a while. Even Republicans like to let their hair down, and rebell every now and then. Rather than go on a crack binge, or drive my car at 120 MPH, I have something else - my Ukrainian t-shirt !!
Today, I had to run to Lowe's to pick up some Pine Straw - yeah, it was a pretty wild Saturday - so I decided to mess with everyone. What does the thing on the shirt mean? Only one person knows aside from me.... If you look it up in Russian or Ukrainian, it probably won't help either.. Luckily, no one at Lowe's knew either, otherwise I might have gotten my ass kicked.
So, what does the t-shirt say ? Guess, and leave it in comments. The winner gets the usual prize ....... One Fun-Size Snickers Bar .
.

4 comments:

earlcapps said...

I'm Easy?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Nope. They were out of those...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Bobby,being the only person who I told what it says, i'm holding your answer for a little bit. I left the Bite Size Snickers Bar on the porch today, so it's a little mushy - but you're welcome to it..

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You guys have it right. It actually doesn't mean anything in Russian or Ukrainian, but phonetically it sounds like "F.U."


I know, not very mature, but it's good for a laugh..