Saturday, May 23, 2009

Letting Other People Do The Work For You, Part II


If You Can't Control Your Kids, Don't Let Them Go To Charleston !!
And now the ugly... I had this YouTube clip sent to me today. It's a clip of the Mayor of Myrtle Beach's daughter getting into a bit of a scuffle in Downtown Charleston, which a guy caught with a video camera. How do we know it's the Mayor's daughter? Because she says it over and over... Hopefully for Mayor Rhodes' sake, she's lying. It's been one hell of a year for Mayor Rhodes - fires, the thong ban, no bikers in town, now this....
Point of personal preference. This was outside of McCrady's, which is a pretty high-end Tapas Bar, I think on Meeting Street, but I might have the address wrong. I did one of my very first blog posts on a date I had there... From looking at the tape, i can tell you that the girls from MB were totally underdressed for that place. Not that they deserved the heckling, but when in Rome...
.

4 comments:

smg said...

Bet Mark and Laura McBride has raised their kids better than this. He should had won reelection and then this would not embarass the city of MB. But of course you cannot blame the parents for bad children

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, you can't... But, you can teach them from walking away from dumb stuff like this. No on would have given a flip if she didn't spout out her Dad was Mayor. I always loved the 'do you know who I know' attempt to bully people.

earlcapps said...

Some of the comments on the video suggested she might not be the daughter of the mayor.

You know, if I was gonna throw that one about, I'd pick a mayor of somewhere other than MB.

Anonymous said...

I'd note that a few Chucktown area pols, including an incumbent mayor or two are lucky that Youtube wasn't availablelong ago... maybe a Summerville blogger too.

Ah well, if she can't throw down with black bikers at home..