Saturday, May 16, 2009

Part Three Of My Marathon Weekend: A Wedding !

Say Hi To Mr. & Mrs. Richie Hyman !!

If you didn't notice today, i had to skip out of the convention after the Piper-Baroody-Hicks vote around 2:00PM ... Why? I had to go to a wedding. Congrats to Tara Kelly and Richie Hyman, who tied the knot this afternoon. Tara works with me at Cale Yarborough, and I made it just in time !

It was the first wedding for me in about three years, so it was nice to see two people in love again. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that I'll never get married again: I'm moody, too focused on my job, and I love women that I can't have. But, you never know .... funnier things have happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iraoHE6JlY

.

4 comments:

bobby said...

it's been a month over tow years since you've been in a wedding, and you were in that one.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Bob, I am so sorry... I'd been going for 40 hours straight from one thing to another, I remembered as I was reviewing it on the road - and then it slipped my mind again. Sometimes, I remember the bad stuff more than the good.

bobby said...

Just so you know, we will be in Florence the weekend of the 6th. Kelsey is graduating from S. Florence that night. It's at 6 'clock of you can make it.

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THIS...I WILL MISS U!