Saturday, January 09, 2010

And They're Usually Pretty Cold Too, Which Explains Why I'm Single..



I once did a blog post on how bad I beat the crap out of my dress shoes. Well, meet the only thing that gets abused more than them - the socks underneath them! I can't even remember how old these socks are, that's how long I've had them. Of course, the root cause of all the holes is that I always wait too long to clip my toenails. Hey, I don't really check my feet too often....





I do remember Nicole complaining all the time that my toes were like switchblades, although I don't remember ever cutting her calves. The good news is that I tossed all of the old socks out, and I bought new ones. They feel awesome... And yes, I clipped my toenails first !!
.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

socks, socks, everywhere theres socks. blockin up the lint trap, breakin my toes.

Anonymous said...

brother that was me who called you switchblade toes..."cut you up"! lol