Friday, January 01, 2010

Florence Morning News Lists Top Ten of 2009


No, No , Ed ..... In Timeout, You Have to Go to a Corner First ..
Clearly, Florence City Councilman Ed Robinson is the one doing 'See No Evil'..... The Florence Morning News listed their Top Ten local news stories for the Pee Dee today. To no one's surprise here, there wasn't much good news, but we imagine that's Par For the Course anywhere in America right now... How my 41st birthday party at Redbone Alley didn't make the list is beyond me, but we'll let it slide.... for now.
.

3 comments:

pluvlaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thoroughbred 401k said...

I think they did mention the demolitions were done. As far as the good news, I'll taks a stab at it..... Florence will be the site of the Bernie Madoff Victims Call In Center ??!!! No?

Tell Hickory Head to find me a gig - it's cold up here, and I shoveled snow AGAIN this morning !!!

Anonymous said...

Mike--are you sick and tired of the snow yet?? Remember 95 does run south!!...teg