Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Could Someone Please Teach An FCC BOARD MEMBER To Use An I-Phone, 'Cause She Can't ..


Further Proof That Mignon Clyburn Is Every Bit The Idiot That I Am ......
I did a post a few months ago, where I pitched my candidacy for the SCPSC Board spot vacated by Jim Clyburn's daughter, Mignon.. In it, I did a side-by-side comparo between the two of us, and I think I proved that she is equally inept and stupid as I am, thus ensuring a smooth transition for me onto the board. Well, I never heard back about it.....
Anyway, today, we read an article from TheHill.com, where Ms. Clyburn stated that her goal this year was to learn how to use the touch screen on an I-Phone. Uh, it seems that a board member of the Federal COMMUNICATIONS Commission should have some skills with such a device. Truth be known, I have no idea either, but it ain't exactly my job now, is it? Yes, we are all idiots in one way or another, but most of us don't get year stretches on regulatory boards on the taxpayers backs, do we???
.

4 comments:

Bobby said...

should somebody named after a steak be on the board of the FDA?

Anonymous said...

One would guess that the reaction to the subpoena for the records of that phone will pale in comparison to the stupidity and corruption the records will unveil...

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Anonymous said...

Likely yes