Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It Was So Busy This Week, I Forgot The Biggest News Of All ....


Last Sunday, I changed my first diaper. Didn' t want to, but Carol wasn't coming home for 2 hours when Stevie got up from his nap. I couldn't do it to the little kid..... With no lessons, i just went in, and he's the final score: Carol said I wiped his butt well (I've done that before myself), but I did put the diaper on backwards ( I hadn't done that before), but all the major parts got covered, so he was no worse for wear. The ironic part is Carol always said 'it comes out like a ball' ..... Bull shit - or baby shit. Kid must've ate something funny.....




.

2 comments:

west_rhino said...

All this without calling HAZMAT... Mikey is getting points on his man card. Some wusses faint dead away at changing a diaper.

Anonymous said...

Mike--I've made it to being a grand daddy and still have not changed a diaper, nope, never will, not gonna happen, and I'm not gonna eat broccili either...teg