Monday, January 25, 2010

Sorry Guys, Don't Know What I Was Thinking..


It was kinda late last night, when I last-minuted that final post yesterday. I used a picture of Sarah McLachlan that I already had on file, and people got all up in arms becuase she was sitting behind a piano, rather than half-naked in a thong... When guys are getting all riled up over Sarah McLachlan, the dogs want their Meat.....
Sarah - or Sahzi, as I call her when we're hanging out - isn't the kind of girl showing off her hooters or ass. There's not a ton going on with her there, but when she starts playing that piano and singing ........ BOING !!!!! By the way, she turns 42 on Thursday.
.

3 comments:

Buttafuco! said...

FITS Amy Fisher pics were a bit hotter.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That's becuase Amy Fisher is a Slut...

I know it's been a while, but it's Buttafuoco !!!

Anonymous said...

Mikey--you have to admit Sarah is proof that there is life after 40! All I can say now is here kitty kitty...