Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Only Democrat Who Doesn't Think I'm a Total Douchebag


We'll keep his actual name private to protect him from retribution from within the Democratic Party, but happy birthday to my buddy and Mayor Hickory Head's right hand man, P-Luv. He handles the blogging duties in the Pee Dee from the other side of the aisle. The difference is he works his blog around his job, and I work my jobs around the blog....While we have some political common ground, we seem to have watched the same movies and listened to the same crap since 1980.
P-Luv, print this blog post up, and when I come back, you can redeem it for one free Abita Purple Haze - my treat! If you want to check out his blog, just go to www.behindthepine.blogspot.com Enjoy, buddy !!
.

2 comments:

pluvlaw said...

I am overwhelmed by a strong sense of gratitude and fierce thirst.

Thanks, Reino.

Not just for the birthday wish, but for your example that I have at least 5-6 more years of being utterly amused by the same 80s quotes, tasteless jokes and semi-retarded things that have made me laugh since the 2nd grade. If Reino can do it...so can I! I will certainly be taking you up on this offer next time you cross the Mason-Dixon.

west_rhino said...

So you're just the nozzle? GD&R