Monday, January 18, 2010

Take the SC6 'You've Been Watching Too Much TV with Your Kids' Quiz ...

If These Guys Look Familiar, Turn On Your Favorite 24 Hour News Channel Immediately ....









Yeah, we're enjoying our first Martin Luther King Jr. Day off since high school today... Too bad the kids have today off too, which means playing with the kids while watching Nick Jr. and Disney Channel all day. I'd try to sneak in a little Fox News, but even an hour of that is too much sometimes..... Rather than watch Kids TV, we'll blog about it instead. Get your pen and paper out, and take our quiz....







1. On Spongebob Squarepants, what is the menu itm at the Crusty Crab that everyone loves?

a. Filet o Fish

b. Crabby Patties

c. Hair O The Sponge

d. Fried Calamari







2. On 'The Wonder Pets', what is the name of the 4th Pet?

a. Ming-Ming the Duck

b. Tuck the Turtle

c. Linny the Guinea Pig

d. Ollie the Bunny






3. who is the chubby kid who always takes his shirt off on I-Carly?




a. Gilby

b. Libby

c. Gibby

d. Stillwell







4. On 'Max & Ruby',what is Ruby's favorite afterschool activity?

a. dancing at the Trophy Club

b. interning at Joe Wilson's office

c. Bunny Scouts

d. motorcross






5. What is Olivia's favorite color?

a. red

b. blue

c. pink

d. yellow









6. Who is this Freak?
a. Bootsy Collins' Love Child
b. DJ Lance Rock
c. Shazam & His Magic Beat Box
d. Orange Fantasia














7. Who is the Creator of 'Little Bill'?

a. Bill Cosby

b. Bill Clinton

c. Billy Dee Williams

d. Ed Robinson







8. On 'Go, Diego, Go!', who is the voice of Click the Camera?

a. Sonia Braga

b. Penelope Cruz

c. Paris Hilton

d. Rosie Perez





9. On 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody', where do they first live, then later move to?



a. Queens, then a Deluxe apartment in Manhattan

b. a foster home, then a deluxe apartment in Manhattan

c. a hotel, then a cruise ship

d. A stable home, then Neverland Ranch ( now THAT would be a show!).







10. What does Dora the Explorer's backpack say when you put everything back in him?



a. El Pero esta amarillo!!

b. Hay papi, da me el Leche!!

c. Que Bueno !!

d. Yum, Yum, Yum, Delicioso !!







Scoring:



0-4.

You have the life I used to have - totally oblivious to all things kids TV. You might know Spongebob from walking in after an allnighter and mistakening Nick for Cinemax After Dark, but that's it. Enjoy the salad days, my friend.....





5-7.

So, how is your little brother/sister doing anyway? Hope you're getting paid for all the babysitting you're doing, and remember to report all of it on your taxes... Uncle Obama is watching. Nap time will be coming up soon, and you can switch to MTV then....





8-10.

If ever there was shame for scoring high on a test, this is it.. I bet you can't wait for your kid to start elementary school, so you can get your life back. You don't even bother changing the channel, because the Dora theme song and 'Dis Is Sewious' are permanently burnt into your brain, and no amount of Oxygen Channel is gonna wash it away.... I know how you feel, sister.





Answers:



1-B, 2-D, 3-C, 4-C, 5-A, 6-B, 7-A, 8-D, 9-C, 10-D.




4 comments:

June Brailsford said...

I guess I need to get a life!! I didn't think I absorbed that much info by listening and looking at Noggin whenever my grands and great grands are here. I scored 8 out of the 10. Maybe it's my "second childhood", but I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It's OK, June. I had a friend of mine from Facebook take it, and she went 10/10 - poor girl!

Anonymous said...

Mike-sorry to say but I thought good kid TV went away when Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Rogers died...teg

west_rhino said...

I'll stick with my 6/10 and dare Denny Crane to try this one...