Thursday, October 22, 2009

Change Comes to SC6 ......

The Cat's Got a 13th Life It Seems - It's Back to Work For Our Boy..

The posts have been a little light this week, and with good reason. My sex change operation is finally complete, and from now on you can call me Michelle.... No, after five weeks of waiting and interviews, I have finally resecured employment. As soon as my pee-pee test comes back clean - and it will - I'll be back at work again, and I seem to have lucked out a bit here....

I'll still be a Service Advisor, but it will be at the largest selling Nissan-Hyundai dealer in the USA.... These boys push out close to 500 cars a month, and with a lot of sales, comes a lot of cars needing service. Pardon me, as I sound a bit like an adult for once. This is serious, folks. These guys don't mess around, and it will be a lot of work, and a lot of hours, and Mikey Boy doesn't have the time or the finances to blow this opportunity. They own 17 dealerships, and this is the flagship dealer, so I will be working on a daily basis in front of all the Big Boys. If I do good, I will move up FAST. If I screw up, or seem preoccupied with something that frankly hasn't ever made me a dime, it's all over. Time to grow up....

Is this the end of SC6? I don't think so.... It's just that I don't see it being a daily place for 2-3 posts every day. It's a bit disappointing, because I just cracked the Top Ten in South Carolina for the 12 week average finally - and it will drive me crazy to watch me probably drop out of the rankings on my own volition. Maybe it will just be fewer posts, but better content. That's the goal.

In the meantime, keep checking in, or just go to Blog Net News or Palmetto Net News, and you can get a good rundown of all the blogs in SC. There are plenty of good ones - just not as good as mine!

.

3 comments:

earlcapps said...

Mike, I've got oral drug tests right here. I will know how much of a dopehead you are in mere minutes.

Anonymous said...

Mike--congrats, glad to know things have worked out for you. Don't know who I'm gonna go wabbit hunting with? Moye? Braden? Earl? Just remember you have to come to SC when I run for Congress in 2012! Call me when you get a moment we do need to talk...teg

mg said...

Just hang in there friend.