Monday, October 19, 2009

Picture of the Day .. I'd Like a $3 Soda Please .


Welcome to the Captree Cove Restaurant. No, do not confuse this with any fine dining establishment. There is Catch of the Day, or a fine wine list. It has a smaller menu than your local movie theater. Sodas, coffee, burgers, hot dogs and egg sandwich til 1000. The soda is $3 for a 32 oz cup, but since I paid $1.67 for a 20 oz bottle yesterday, I suppose it's not out of line...
About the only thing I got there was a Ye Olde New England brownie, which was only $1, it was pretty good, and it kept my sugar coma at bay... The one good thing was they usually hired decent looking girls to work there, so it was OK in the end. Gotta take the bad with the good....
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike--$3 for a soda? Geesh,next thing you know they will charge you for the air you breathe in NY! Opps, I forgot they actually do!...teg