Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Citadel Cadets Blow Off Steam This Weekend..


I read an article in the Post and Courier today, where some cadets at The Citadel got a bit rowdy this weekend - or maybe rowdy is an understatement. One group caused soem problems on Vendue Range - where bad behavior is not tolerated. The second incident occurred on campus, where a riot ensued at Watts Barracks, after a cadet was punched in the face when he got a bit belligerent.
For this, we can only assume one thing ......... Mitch Baroody is still causing trouble down in Chucktown ! Here's the link to the article...
.

4 comments:

west_rhino said...

If I know Mitch's dad, it wasn't Mitch. If in doubt, refer to General Rosa's memo on the "festivities". Some seniors still can't handle their liquor.

mg said...

I knew Mitch was capable of causing trouble. Not really Mitch is one of the finest young me around and has a good future ahead of him if he works for it.

Mitch said...

Great piece Mike! Haha...What Can I say, I love to cause a little trouble!! But to be honest, the bad stuff happened after I was asleep. Oh well....

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Don't let him fool you guys.. Mitch Baroody is a party animal and a troublemaker! Especially watch your ladies around him, because they don't stand a chance against his guile and charm...