Monday, October 12, 2009

Talking About Hillary's Box - The One She Is In


I don't know, but when I begin discussing Hillary Clinton, I get all sexual .... Maybe it's the cankles. That actually is her clean and jerking 315 pounds here, by the way....
Today, in a pre-trip interview before she headed to Ireland and the Middle East, Clinton scoffed at the notion that she has been marginalized in the Obama Administration as Secretary of State. She has also stated that she never thinks about being President anymore, and has no plans for running again. I do believe her about not wanting to run again. After all, she'll be about 69 when 2016 comes around. But as far as not thinking about being President, c'mon, Hill.. As an assistant at a dealership, I think about what I might do differently than my boss everyday. Give her credit for not second guessing Obama openly though....
As far as the marginalization, let's be simple and honest. Think about how many times we've said Hillary Clinton in the past nine months. Think about how many times we've said Barack Obama in that same time. Or Michelle Obama. Or Robert Gibbs. Or Rahm Emanuel. Or Van Jones....... The last time I spent this much time in a corner, I was wearing a Dunce Cap in Time Out. I think it was last week.....
.

2 comments:

west_rhino said...

Mikey, at State she's fourth in line and acting far more palatable than Biden, Pelosi and Reid.

Having Bill go into an "I told you so" on rant after the 2012 failed re-election attempt, Hill wouldn't be older than Reagan was in '80 or would she?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

She would be the same age as Reagan, although Ron looked there was a lot less mileage him.