Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Erection 2008: Two Weeks to Iowa - Jimmy Crack Corn, and No One Cares !!



Who are all these guys, anyway???
Hey, maybe it's me, or that all the candidates are in Iowa til January 3rd, but not too many people seem to be paying that much attention to the presidential campaign. Has everyone made up their minds? Do most people just not care? Are they waiting for the field to thin out, say to about 15 candidates? Am I asking enough questions? How annoying is this? How long can I keep this up? Okay, I'll stop.
Yeah, it's Christmas, there are too many candidates, too many who seem to be saying the same things, and they did start way too early. I did like the number of debates that took place to try and separate the candidates somehow. But nobody aside from we political junkies is noticing.
My brother thinks I am a nut for watching Fox News all day long - but he'd rather watch Speed Channel or COPS. The funny part is his vote counts just as much as mine. Such is the American Way. It looks like these are signs of the apathy and discontent among voters. There are some jaded, unhappy campers out there.
We're 4 weeks from the SC Primary, so maybe it will pick up the last week, and everyone will pay attention before they vote - if they vote at all.........
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i vote and i got my mind made up go rudy