Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Reino Quiz, Part IV: The Search for Spock.



No, there are no Star Trek questions here. I'm tired as all hell tonight, so I'll just give you the quiz.... Good Luck.

1. Why did I kick my cat Tigger out of the house?

a. He scratched me

b. He ate my dinner

c. He peed on the couch

d. He died.

2. What does Mike constantly do?

a. mess with his hair

b. brushing his teeth

c. washing his hands

d. clip his nails

3. What is Mike's middle name?

a. Peter

b. Pablo

c. Pickering

d. Paul

4. In what event did Mike finish first in the 6th Grade?

a. Long jump

b. 50 yd dash

c. shuttle run

d. Dodgeball

5. What was the Original name of Narcdog, Mike's band?

a. Weird Allison

b. Skinny Puppy

c. Scary Chicken

d. Upchuck

6. How did they get the name of the Band?

a. All four band members threw up in the same day.

b. the type of transmission in the band's bus.

c. the name of a kooky girl they knew

d. B & C

7. What was Mike's first job after college?

a. Rental Car trainee

b. selling vacuums

c. selling magazines

d. Neurosurgeon

8. Where are Mike's ancestors from?

a. a villa in Tuscany

b. a cabin on Lake Como

c. on the side of a mountain in Sicily

d. Mars

9. How many times has Mike purchased pot?

a. too many times to count, dude.

b. once, at the Garden dept. at Lowe's.

c. Never

d. what is Pot?

10. What was the first concert Mike ever went to?

a. Yanni

b. Korn and Metallica

c. Debbie Gibson

d. The Dirty Dancing Tour.

Answers:

1-c, 2-a, 3-d, 4-b, 5-a, 6-d, 7-b, 8-c, 9-c, 10-d.

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least 2A is not nose hairs or leg hairs...

Anonymous said...

how many did you get right

Anonymous said...

i got 8 of 10...teh dirty dancing tour??? i have lost a bit of respect for you!

earlcapps said...

Mike, I find it interesting in how you wrote the question about if you had or had not purchased pot.

You never said a) if you used or, or b) you had someone go buy it for you.

I'd believe B because you're just too cheap to spend money on yourself.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Bingo, Earl !!

Anonymous said...

But did he inhale

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I got 4 wrong! ANd I'm your sister! Guess I need to keep in touch more often.