Friday, December 28, 2007

I Get a Voodoo Doll for My Sweetie...




As you know, Ms. X is taking a vacation from me to sort out some personal things. I have no idea how long this will last, but I can tell you that I'm really starting to miss her. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her, and over a week since I've heard from her. It is the holidays, and I'm sure she's fine, but that doesn't mean I don't miss her a lot. Well, I've developed a way to let her know how I feel....





Yep, I got a voodoo doll.... Now, before you go thinking that I'm going to use it to stick pins in it and cause her pain and discomfort, let me clear your mind. I'm using it to support her. In the same way you stick pins in them, you can use them for positive things without being there. I'm going to use it to rub her neck, which she loves, play with her hair, and maybe give her a big hug. Now, i did drop it once, so Ms. X - if you're reading this, and your left foot hurts for no reason, that may be why !! ;)





OK, I didn't get a voodoo doll. That would be creepy.... Miss ya, baby. Hope all is well........

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a couple of dolls i brought back from my last visit to new orleans. you need to put about 35 pounds of air in it and you may forget ms x.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Thank Moye, but i pass on it. :)

Anonymous said...

moye, if you can find a blue dress, a Bill Clinton mask and some padding to make the doll look like a chubby Whitehouse intern, there's a costume idea...

Anonymous said...

what happens when you stick a pin between the dolls legs? i'm getting you a blow up doll for your birthday!!!