Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What I WOULD Get You For Christmas...... But I'm Not.


Only 20 days til Christmas, and it's definite........ I'll be broke for the holidays. Not that I haven't been at least THINKING about what I'd get you guys for the 25th. There was always a chance that I'd hit Powerball - if I played.
I'm making this list to sho that you guys at least deserve a gift from me, so maybe someone else will get it for you. No, this doesn't make the pain of not receiving any less, but cut me some slack here people!! Here we go.
Earl.
What every Headbanger from the 80's wants...... Guitar Hero III.
Rhino.
You have everything already, so instead, i'm getting myself a dictionary, so I can understand what the hell you are saying!!
Moye.
Well, you already have Clemson Tiger season tickets, but how about me bribing someone else to take your trips to the frozen tundra for a week?
Bobby.
Dinner for two - you and Joe Paterno.
Ms. X
Well, I've already given you the key to my heart. How about a car, someone to go to classes for you, more free smokes and housebreaking lessons for Chico??
Merry Christmas, and God Bless Us - Everyone !!
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good

Anonymous said...

nice thought you could give us this kind of present everyday until christmas sounds like a song for sure

earlcapps said...

Mike, I'm so touched you were thinking about me ... but please, will you quit stalking me?

Anonymous said...

oh, and dont worry about giving this year...you have given alot of yourself!

Anonymous said...

If the trips to the frozen tundra included Packers tickets, I could spell moye on a few of those jaunts

Anonymous said...

I have been to the last 5 or 6 Monday and Thursday night games in Green Bay both regular season and the real season and I am not even a fan of their team. I am a fan of their fans for sure.

Anonymous said...

should had said pre season and regular season but I just stepped off a cross country flight from the left coast to charlotte and my mind is slow

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Earl, If I were stalking you, I'd be sending you my underwear !!

Anonymous said...

earl already has panties being sent to him from a friend in clarendon i believe

Anonymous said...

As long as the briefs don't fit Earl, this is probably a good thing...