Friday, December 28, 2007

Post Number 800 - We Tip Our 40 To Ya, G!!


There's been a lot of time on my hands the past few weeks, so we got to 800 pretty quick. At least it's given you guys plenty to read. Hopefully, they're still worth reading.
I have NOTHING on the docket for this weekend. Bobby is going to Virginia for the weekend, so I'll be stuck in the house with no where to go. Thank God there will be plenty of football this weekend !! Also, my Giants are the last road block to the Patriots perfect season. It doesn't sound like they're too interested in really winning it, so I'd say the perfect season will happen.
Have a great weekend, and I'll see if anything comes to mind for Post Number 801.....
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

giants will win

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That' be nice, but Eli's been stinking it up big time lately.. If the wind is blowing, Eli's passes will be all over the place. It's getting close to time to draft a new QB.

Anonymous said...

but have you ever drank olde english

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, I limit my beer to 12 ounce bottles or cans.. It gets a little piss warm after 40 ounces.