Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Unhappy With Your Job ? Don't Bitch to Me, Buddy...



Time to vent a bit........ My brother has been bitchin for two days now that he isn't making any hours at work this week. It's only Wednesday, and for those keeping score, he was out Monday...... DUH, no work, no hours, Skippy. This tells me that I might not be getting paid until next week for this week. I hope the power is still on when I get home........

It doesn't end there. Ben calls me to complain that he isn't going to be service manager at the dealership in Darlington , and that they better give him the pay raise they promised.......... I don't know what made me the sounding board for all the whiners, but here is my advice. DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR JOB TO AN UNEMPLOYED PERSON !!!!!!!

I've got a job interview in Lugoff tomorrow, so wish me luck, and Ms. X is in the middle of Finals, so wish her luck too.... I'm off my soapbox.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck to you both

Anonymous said...

i got the same call.

Anonymous said...

Keep the applications going, have faith and re-read Philippians 4:4-7 and Ephesians 3:20-21.