Sunday, December 30, 2007

My 2008 New Year's Wishes and Resolutions....


Good God, it's been a boring weekend!! Nothing to do, rain all weekend, and no news to comment on....... At least we are down to the last day of this tough year. Like most of you, i like to review and reflect every New Year's - to set goals for the upcoming year. I did pretty good at achieving last year's, but I kinda lost focus on the Big Picture items...
First, my New Year's plan - not much. I'll be watching football at Bobby's all night, and then I'm dropping off Ben at the Trophy Club before midnight, and picking him up afterwards. No, I will not be going with him - I'm strictly DD'ing ! No drinking or partying this year, just taking it easy.
Now, my New Year's resolutions:
1. Find a job, and keep one all year.
2. Keep off the weight I lost this Christmas
3. Get a steady girlfriend
4. do something constructive as GOP Vice Chair
5. pay back everyone I owe money to by March
Yes, we're keeping it simple and the bar low this year.....To show that I'm thinking of you guys too, here is my wish list for you guys this year.......
Bobby - may you live three houses down from me by year's end...
Earl - May Rick Beltram become mute..
Moye - four words - Clemson Tigers, National Champs !!!
West Rhino - what I always wish, your own blog.....
Ms. X - peace , happiness and a 4.0 GPA...
Rudy Giuliani - the Republican nomination.
Hillary Clinton - the Democratic nomination, and that's it.
Lindsey Graham - may you not have a GOP challenger this year.
Our Troops - may you all be home - with a victory !
My best New Year's wishes to all of you, and a happy 2008 !!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Mike from the Atlanta Airport Embassy Suite Hotel with my son wishing you the same on my birthday fixing to catch the marta and go to the Georgia Dome to watch the future National Champions Clemson play and beat Auburn. Glad to know that at least there will be one sober driver in Florence tonight.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan...we'll review in a year!

Anonymous said...

lets do that bobby