Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gimme a D !! Because My Laptop Won't...


Just a quick apology and explanation... I'm not sure if you've noticed, but sometimes the 'D' seems to be missing when I type. That's because the button on my laptop is a bit broken. It works if you hit it JUST RIGHT, but not all the time. I usually catch it , but I'm sure some have gotten through.
We here at SC6 pride ourselves on our literacy (and our 510 verbal SAT score), so if we have annoyed anyone by typing posts like this........." ick urbin is a ickhea !! " Then we apologize....
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok here is your D

Anonymous said...

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh writing ialogue for Homer Simpson is out of the question! DOH!

Anonymous said...

Damn Dell!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You sai it.... amn ell !!!