Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Post in Appreciation of My Girl... AKA, Why Ms. X Is So Cool.



Time for one of my famous 2AM posts. No, I'm not drunk. Ms. X says I'm getting a little lazy on the posts, so I'll talk about her tonight.




I had to do a hard thing tonight. Since Ms. X in still in college, I've tried my best to do anything to support her in whatever she might need. I'm not saying that I financially support her at all, but that if she needed anything, she wouldn't have to go any further than me to get it. Well, I did a couple stupid moves to try and keep the charade up, despite being out of work, and I had to face the inevitable - I'm going to be broke for a little while.




It's tough for a man to tell the woman he cares about that he feels like a failure. The job interview went well, so hopefully I'll be working after my radio gig is over, and in a month, I'll be back where I was before. However, that's a month longer than I want it to be. I want to get her nice things for Christmas and maybe do something for New Years, but that will have to wait.




Luckily, my girl understands, and she isn't thinking any less of me. Sometimes I think about where I might be if I didn't have her in my life right now - but that's not a welcome prospect. Ms. X is so easygoing and understanding with all my stupid faults, it takes a huge burden off my shoulders. In short, she is one supercool babe. I do have one request..... I think some sex would really boost my confidence. Whattya say? I'll end it here....... Gotta drive to Hilton Head tomorrow.



Love Ya, Princess !

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are not going to do anything with her New Years she can go with me to Atlanta to the Bowl game. I fly out of Charleston and I will be staying at the Embassy Suites at the Airport ATL. Give her my information and thanks man you are the best. I do not mind filling in for you while times are bad.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

She's not a Clemson fan, Moye. Besides, if I can't get her to go with me to a Carolina game, why would she go with you?

Anonymous said...

There is always hope for them Cocks that they will see the light and shed their errant ways