Saturday, December 08, 2007

Meet the Last Member of the SC6 Family.....


Say hi to Snickers, the only member of my house that you haven't met. Technically, he is Ben's cat - I stopped getting cats after Tigger peed on my couch. Bobby gave him to us this Summer, so now he's down to only 5 cats and 4 dogs I think !! Snickers is pretty good. He uses his box, and he spends most of his day laying in the window sill or under the bed. That's where I too this picture - I just stuck the camera under the bed, an voila ! Pretty good, eh?
Now, he's not perfect. Ben complains he eats too much, he likes to bite my fingers while I sleep, and he jumps on the countertops, leaving little paw marks on the white counters all the time. Compared to peeing on the furniture, I'll take it. If you have any questions for him, you can e-mail him at www.snickers.sc6@blogspot.com
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring him to greeleyville and he can go bird hunting with my two

Anonymous said...

Mouthy kitten trying to nurse on your fingers... sick! Where was that Korean take out place?

Anonymous said...

Top and bottom seem to be washed out a bit, is Snickers under a bed or between two large slices of bread?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Under the bed. He wouldn't come out, so I just stuck the camera under the bed and shot - pretty good.

Anonymous said...

that cat ain;t the only thing hiding in your bed room is it

Anonymous said...

we're down to 3 cats and 2 dogs...thank you! when we build our house over there, maybe the neighborhood alligator will take care of a couple more for us.