Saturday, December 22, 2007

Inside My Home's Hidden Shame... The Monkey Wallpaper !




I know I've taken you guys for a tour on my house. It really is a nice hut, but for all it's Faux-Charleston charm, the big yard and the good neighborhood, it hides a dirty little secret.... The Monkey Wallpaper in the half-bath....











Yes, it's a nightmare right out of the Wizard of Oz ! I remember the real estate agent didn't want to show it to me for fear of me backing out of buying the place, but it didn't stop me. It's really odd, because every square inch of the house was freshly painted, except for this. Someday I'll correct this. Luckily, I never use this bathroom, so it's not so annoying. A closer look at the paper reveals the true absurdity of this stuff......






Yes, the monkeys are all playing musical instruments ! I have no idea what the guy who designed this paper was smoking when he thought of this, but I want some pronto ! I can just imagine coming home in a drunken stupor, looking at this nightmare while taking a leak, and totally freaking out.......








I need to get some paint.



.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's Mike's land of Oz!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'll get you my pretty......and your little dog too !!!!

Anonymous said...

would be a big hit in greeleyville

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I've got some extra that I wouldn't even use to line my countertops.... You're welcome to it.