Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Uh........ The Show Is Off.




Well, maybe I won't be tearing Florence a new a-hole on the radio tomorrow afterall... As I was driving back to Florence from Hilton Head, Bobby called to tell me that WJMX wasn't going with substitutes this week. The station manager decided to play Neal Boortz all week instead.




I can't say I blame him - I wouldn't let me on the air either. However, it would have been nice to get a call. I called TJ afterwards, and he confirmed that I wouldn't be on. He said he lost my number, or got it confused on his cellphone. Oh well.....




Now, the only problem I have right now is that Sheriff Kenney Boone is suppose to be in at 730, and I haven't gotten in touch with him yet. I gotta say, I'm a little worried about pissing off the chief lawman in the county !! I have enough problems right now.



Thanks to all of you who were planning on listening or calling in, but it will have to wait for another time. Sorry !


.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Mike, they might be afraid of you mooning their viewership... ;-)

Anonymous said...

So I quite the trophy club. I may go in from time to time. I just need a break for some me time.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

anon 948, it is a RADIO show. However, a mooning from me would be a true 'white out' !!

Anonymous said...

i quit the trophy club also

earlcapps said...

it was a conspiracy, bet on it.

Anonymous said...

probably the speakeasy mafia.

The mooning, though could be a fine turning the other cheek for the dysFUNctional family Kwanzaa menorah lighting and marshmallow roast... could we roast a few very non kosher franks over the kwanzaa menorah or is that forbidden by the koran?