Sunday, December 07, 2008

Cigars For Everyone !! Bobby Is a Daddy!



Say Hi to Caitlin Rose Leise...








Bobby makes the same face when the Steelers or Penn State lose... Congrats all around to Bobby today, for he is a first time Daddy! Yep, Jeannie gave birth to Caitlin Rose at 1:40 am today, coming in at 6 lbs, 2 oz. , and 18 inches for those of you involved in the baby pool... The kid did kind of let me down, because I predicted on Thursday that Caitlin would come on Saturday, and she missed it by less than 2 hours !!!!









It was a surprise actually that she came in that close, because Jeannie only started having contractions at about midnight. I can't tell enough what a trooper she's been during this. She had to take eight insulin injections everyday the entire pregnancy, and yesterday, she even cooked dinner and helped put up the Christmas Tree. There was no time for the epidural or episiotomy. Damn..... Jeannie deserves a trophy.





Bob's a pretty proud Pop...








Jeannie is slightly more exhausted...
Since she was born on December 7th, I tried to convince them to rename her Pearl Harbor Leise, but it fell on deaf ears... So maybe they will settle for Caitlin Delano Rose-Evelt Leise. December 7th, 2008 - a day that will live in infamy... When suddenly and without warning (well some warning), bobby became a father. A act so unbelievable , tat it could only be surpassed by me becoming a Daddy, God help us! - FDR.
.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congraulations

Anonymous said...

thanks Moye

Anonymous said...

Blessings to all!

Anonymous said...

thanks Liz.

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked in for a while but I have to say you are quite entertaining! As for Bobby being a daddy… I’m happy for him! Give me a jingle sometime!
Live, Laugh and Love,
Dee Stevens

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm still not half as talented as you, Dee. How are things?