Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !!

Be Safe, But Have Fun Tonight ....

I've been pretty burnt out the last few weeks, but New Years Eve is finally here, and I've three of the next four days off. Party time !!! No, I won't be going crazy tonight, but it will be nice to get out and meet some new people tonight.

Last year, I spent New Years at home by myself. There are fewer things in life more depressing and pathetic than New Years alone. So, compared to last year, things are definitely looking a bit up. Hope you and yours have a safe and fun holiday, and we'll be back tomorrow to post about poltiics. life, and maybe a little football.... See ya then !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7UeLsjm88&feature=related

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was drinking Champagne in Florida