Friday, December 05, 2008

Orange Crushed..

Hey, Remember When OJ Was a Football Player ?

Big news always comes on Friday, doesn't it? Today, OJ Simpson was sentenced to 15 to 33 years in prison for armed robbery in connection with taking articles of Simpson's from a collector in Las Vegas. He will be at least 76 when he gets out.....

I'll state the obvious: OJ is one stupid , stupid MF'er..... The guy - yes - got away with double murder, and instead of keeping a low profile, and just doing good things and maybe trying to pay soemthing back to the Goldman family in the civil suit he lost, he decided to cash in on his infamy, piss off everyone, and make people WANT to send his ass to the joint. Now, he'll be there, and I'm sure he'll try to profit from it again... OJ, LIVE FROM JAIL !!!

The fact of this case is that when you go into someone's hotel room, take merchandise that they legally paid for, and use a handgun to do it, it is Armed Robbery. And you go to jail. Would someone else have gone away this long under these circumstances? Maybe not. But what do you call OJ possibly spending the rest of his days in jail? Justice.

.

6 comments:

pluvlaw said...

How do we know he wasn't going in there strapped, looking for Nicole's true killer? I mean, I'm pretty sure the killer is not on any golf green in Southern California. OJ's checked those out pretty well.

Anonymous said...

I see him confessing in prison.

pluvlaw said...

I don't know about confessin', but I do see him spending a lot of time on his knees...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Damn, P-luv. BTW, someone finally spilled the beans on you. Tell Stephen congrats for me. The informer is enjoying her Bite Size Snickers as we speak!

pluvlaw said...

Damn...I knew I should have been posting in navajo or something.

SC6 cracks the case. Perhaps we should have you sit down with Boone about a cold-case unit.

Monday will be his first council meeting. Let the games begin.

Anonymous said...

i may soon be going underground myself