Monday, December 29, 2008

I Need Your Help..

Ever Heard Of Clumping Cat Litter? My Roomie Hasn't ....

There are very few things in this world that I can say that I truly hate. In fact, none are even coming to mind right now, but I do hate one thing - the smell of cat piss.......

I don't own a cat, and I haven't since Tigger left. There's a good reason I don't own one. Mainly because cats don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. They climb on all the shit you slap them to stay off 24/7, they treat you like shit unless they want something, and they stink. At least their piss does - and it never comes out.

When Ben got this cat, i figured he'd be an adult and take care of the damn thing. Cats are pretty easy to take care of. Feed them , and empty the damn litter box every couple of days. Seems like too much for him, because I have to clean the box constantly. Worse yet, he uses the crappy unscoopable stuff, so the litter turns into a half litter - half piss mixture that the cat refuses to piss in, so he pisses on the laundry room floor instead. Gotta love it...

Here's where you guys come in. Please come by my house take a whiff, and suggets to him that he get in the 21st Century and buy soem clumping cat litter, so the box is clean... That's it. Maybe we can shame him into keeping up on the stink that drives me nuts. I've given up on suggestions to make shit better around here. Maybe you can do better. Yes, i'm in a shitty mood. Have a nice day!

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a problem at home

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Naw, I just get tired of being the housecleaning lady once in a while. A little help on cleaning the common areas would be nice...

Anonymous said...

Your having a pissy day too!? As a mother of cat...(cats are not bad brother, Tigger was just f*ckin crazd crackhead cat)...here is my tip!
TIDY CAT Small Spaces Clumping Litter in the 21lb plastic BOX container! Here's why......
(1)It has a nice scent to begin with and costs about $8-11 at Walmart. Thats .38-.52$ a pound!
(2)When you use clumping litter, you actually use LESS litter which SAVES you $$$ (WOW) instead of shoveling heaps of dust and piss!
(3)You can use a prior used/empty Tidy Cat Litter Box (w/the flip up lid-IMPORTANT) as an outdoor "trash can" to toss bags of used litter. So even in "quicky cleanups" before the hot babes come over, you can contain and remove the smell outdoors. When its full...just dump it out in the dumpster.!!
Call me a frugal genius of cat litter!

earlcapps said...

Ever heard of letting it out front to play in traffic? One splat and no more splat ... or whizz or anything else. It's all taken care of.

Anonymous said...

that was my cat that he adopted Earl. he's a good cat, it's the owner that is causing the problem. like Mike said, just keep the box fairly clean and no more problems. Karma Earl...you are going to die from severe lacerations from a cat!

Anonymous said...

I ate one time the cat right