Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yeah, We're Still On Break, But It IS Our Birthday


Yes, The Terrible Two's Are Over ....
December 17, 2005... Charleston, SC.... I am sitting in the den of my overpriced and unnecessary apartment , when I decide to stop wasting my time writing Letters to the Editors that don't get printed - and i start writing blog posts that don't get read !
While today is the 105th anniversary of the Wright Brothers historic flight in Kitty Hawk, NC, it is also the 3rd Anniversary of the birth of SC6 - The Greatest and Most Schizophrenic Blog ever devised....
No, we're not giving a big retrospective post, and we're still on vacation, but we are taking a minute to note the day.. We'll be back soon, but for now, we're laying low, and rediscovering all that Cable TV has to offer...
.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike you know you do watch too much TV man. Your blog is read by more people than you think put a meter on it and see.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I just got free Showtime and Starz for six months, and enjoying it. I watched Far and Away last night, and Charlie Wilson's War tonight...


I'd put the counter on if I knew how..

Anonymous said...

that's the cable talkin' Mike!

Anonymous said...

I check in on it at least three times a day. Not always a comment, but I do read it. Enjoy you down time!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Actually it's DirecTV, but what's the diff.?

Thanks, Liz.

earlcapps said...

You still act like a brat though.

Anonymous said...

Earl is right you brat

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm still not toilet trained either... I THROW MONKEY POO AT YOU !!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong being a kid at heart! Don't loose the joy! Helps you live longer.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Joy? Who's she?

Anonymous said...

She is the one who, when you have her are not worried about circumstances, but live for the day. Happiness comes and goes, joy is no matter what.

Anonymous said...

i want a new land fill in williamsburg couty along with my bail out

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You need to bury someone?