Friday, December 26, 2008

Hey, I Hurt My Knee Too... Can I Have a Supermodel Like Tom Brady ??


Your life sucks. My life sucks... At least compared to some people it does. While it's not very healthy to be jealous or envious of others, there are times when it just slaps you in the face...
We talked about how perfect Tim Tebow's life was last month. Well, Tebow has NOTHING on Tom Brady... That's because Brady has everything Tebow has, plus a NFL QB's salary. Oh, and Gisele Bundchen.
Word is that Brady, still nursing that injured knee of his, asked Bundchen to marry him, and she accepted. Duh, he's Tom Frickin' Brady - of course she said yes. My knees are killing from walking on that crappy pavement at the dealership during construction, and no supermodels are nursing me back to health. Some guys have all the luck....
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to learn to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.

Anonymous said...

we can dream

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I agree w/ Moye on this one.