Thursday, December 04, 2008

SC6 Is In Mourning.. The Body Shop Burns Down.

Legendary L.A. Strip Club Burns Down... I Feel Sick.

If you see me on the street and I'm wearing a black armband this week, it's because I lost a friend. Yes, the famous Body Shop in Los Angeles is no more. The club, named in Motley Crue's ode to strippers ,"Girls , Girls, Girls", caught on fire.

No, I've never been there - I've never even been to California. But, they do play the song at the Trophy Club for their Showtime specials, so it's permanently tattooed in my brain. Now, it only brings the sorrow of knowing that there are a slew of ladies out of work. The only thing worse is if The TC burned down. I don't even want to think about it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJrSyFpK3iQ

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

would ya just stop it already!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, I like chicks and boobies. Sue Me. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, so do i...but you can find chicks and boobies in better places than that...like Redbone Alley or Moe's or something.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You're funny! Hey, I meant to tell you... Don't tell Jean, but I have a feeling that Caitlin is coming on Saturday. The 6th just keeps sticking in my head. Tell the Doc to be on standby.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobby, hope all goes well for everyone. We welcome Caitlin into the world soon!