Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sick of Christmas Music Yet? Wired.Com Is..

Sick of Rudolph ??!! Are These Guys Communists ??!!!

We usually look forward to Christmas every year, but after a few weeks of hearing all the goofy music, we tend to get a bit tired of it. Who are we kidding? After hearing 'Jingle Bell Rock' 50 times, we're ready to take a saw gun to Santa Claus.

I've been pretty lucky so far this year. Thanks to having my musical sources pretty insulated, I've only heard about ten minutes worth of Christmas music. I'm not a Scrooge, but it's too damn early. I'll get in the spirit on about the 20th....

I'm not the only one I guess. Wired.Com has put out their own Top Ten list of Christmas Songs that need to have its mistletoe clipped off. While I disagree on 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer', I would gladly pay cash to permanently eliminate 'The Chipmunk Song', or Paul McCartney's 'Wonderful Christmastime'..... or about ten other McCartney songs. Here's the link:

http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/12/xmas-music-post.html

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nobody gets sick of christmas music