Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Enemy or Friend ? It's Another Love Calculator...


He's a Nasty Little Devil, Ain't He ?
One thing that always seems to get you guys into the blog and leaving comments are games we find here everyone once in a while. Makes sense - if i manage to get you guys involved, you feel more a part of the blog, so we found another goofy game for you.
The Love Calculator was a big hit, so I looked up other types on a similar theme. This one doesn't rank by a percentage, it just gives you an up or down by simply listing you and the other person as a 'Friend' or 'Enemy'. The nice part is you can list up to four at a time, so if you have a bunch of options, you get thru them faster...
I compared this quiz to the original Love Calculator, and there are some differences: I am still on the positive with Lauren Lowrey, Sarah Palin, Flo from Progressive and Lindsay Lohan. However, me and The Planters Peanut Girl and unfortunately, Ms. X are 'enemies' - even though Ms. X's first name is the same as Flo's last name. Just to let her know, you are friends with Jesus, The Easter Bunny and Pot. But you are not friends with Santa Claus (not good during Christmas Season), and also - Alcohol is officially Your Enemy !!! ha, ha !
Check it out, and let us know how it goes....
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, for what it's worth, my wife and I came up friends, but you and I Mike...Lovers! I knew you were gay.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Threre's one that comes up for lovers? I didn't get one. Sounds about right.

Anonymous said...

I got sister for you Mike, Ha, Ha. It showed a kid crying.
George Clooney and I are friends.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Watch out for Clooney, Liz -I heard he has wandering hands...

Anonymous said...

Very nice tips. Thanks for sharing!.
Eastenders Love Calculator