Monday, December 15, 2008

'Here Is Your Going Away Present, You F**king Dog !!" Bush Eludes the Shoe-Icide Bomber...

Nouri, Did You See That Bugger ??

Well, that was some stretch without posting, wasn't it? Actually, I should have done this 36 hous ago, when I would have beaten everyone to the punch, but it was all of 8 hours after I 'stopped blogging'. But, after thinking about it, I decided I needed to post on it for historical purposes. If there is one thing that SC6 stands for, it's to find te stupidity and humor in politics and the world. Is there anything that exemplifies this more than Bush having a shoe tossed at him ?

Yep, some reporter gets mad at Bush for flattening his country , throws his shoe at him, and now he's a National Hero. Iraqi authorities really need to let this guy go before it gets out of hand. However, if you think ths incident is going to turn this guy into star, don't count on it. Let's make a bet.... I'll bet you th guy dies from some mysterious cancer within 2 years. Enjoy that prison soup, buddy - hope it was worth it...

BTW, anyone have any suggetsion for a song to play while Bush is avoiding the shoes??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Qn6CMAFAY&feature=related

.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Mikes BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, I couldn't pass that one up. I'm getting ready to surrender in FF this weekend to you , Wil...

Anonymous said...

size 10

Anonymous said...

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Were Made For Walking

Run DMC - My Adidas

Nelly - Air Force Ones

Amy Winehouse - Fuck Me Pumps

Depeche Mode - Walking in My Shoes

KC & the Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes

Anonymous said...

How about Pat Benetar - Hit Me with your best shot.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

War of 1812????....or would that bring back too many childhood deafing memories of our father???

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Good suggestions one and all... Mafalda, you might need to explain that one to me..

Anonymous said...

Mike did ya notice that the gomer throws like a girl... maybe an addition to the Braves or Natioanls pitching staff?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Maybe, but his accuracy was pretty good, particularly on the first one...

Anonymous said...

this guy should get the chair for throwing them or at least his arm cut off

Anonymous said...

After deep reflection I'm between "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", "I Like To Move It" (from Madagascar) and over the tackling the show thrower Dandy Don Meredith singing "Down Down Down in a Burning Ring of Fire"...