Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SC6 Gives You Our Favorite New Song....

"Tobe's Got a Drinking Problem" By Street Dogs...

I had some putz try to accuse me of not listening to anything aside from 90's Heavy Metal last week, because I joked about the guy giving a 50 ton pile of records away of old stuff. But I think my musical tatses are quite diverse. I've had a taste for Irish Punk Music the last couple months. Maybe it's been all those airings of 'The Departed' on HBO.....

But, onto the music. My favorite new song - or maybe not new - is 'Tobe's Got a Drinking Problem' by Street Dogs. They're a band from Boston - where else! The singer used to be the songer for The Dropkick Murphys, and he quit to become a firefighter. After 4 years, he decided to get back into rock, and he formed the band.

Irish Punk music makes some people want to get drunk, others to fight, and some others to do both, but I just find it peppy and fun... Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6HWaWFHeEA

.

1 comment:

pluvlaw said...

Reason #147 why The Wire was the best show ever: introducing The Pogues to a new generation of viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlYcsbR4g7Y