Sunday, December 21, 2008

SC6 Takes You On a Tour Of the Heart Attack Grill.


Disgustingly Lethal..... And Proud Of It !
For those of you who haven't seen me lately, I've dropped a few pounds the last few months. Running around the dealership all day, combined with eating a bit more sensibly have let me get down to my lowest weight in probably in twelve years or so. There's still room for improvement, but it's getting there....
As nice as it is, I have to admit one thing..... I really miss cheeseburgers. A LOT. I'll have one every once in a while, but I'd eat em for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could. So instead, i have to have burger fantasies likes this clip Bobby sent to me. It's a CBS Sunday Morning clip from a place called the Heart Attack Grill. It's a burger joint with a Manager dressed like a doctor, and the scantily clad waitresses are dressed like nurses...
How bad is the place? They don't even serve Diet Coke. All the burgers are rated by 'Bypass' - single , double , triple or quadruple. The Quad Bypass Burger has 8000 calories and two pounds of beef. Sounds like a yummy death !!!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will stick to salad and veggies. Though I do like meat, just not dipped in crisco. I want to be around a little longer.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

not even Crisco, Liz. LARD !!!

Those kids really motivate you to take care of yourself, eh?

Anonymous said...

I love my kids. Yes, we all are in pretty good shape. Some times I splurg, but overall I eat pretty healthy.