Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas !

Santa and His Homeboy Rudolph Have a Big Night Ahead ...

It's about 630PM right now, and word is that Santa Claus is leaving Spain, and is now delivering toys to kids in West Africa. I'm all set for him this year. I left some milk and cookies on the table. Actually, I'll put the milk out later, so it doesn't get gamey. I also lef the flume open on the fireplace, and I didn't leave a fire burning in this time - unlike last year. Most importantly, I have been a VERY GOOD boy this year...........

Okay, maybe Santa isn't coming down the chimney tonight. But my hope for all of you is that you have a wonderful day off, and may each of you and your families be blessed. Granted, I won't have everything i wish for this Christmas, but rarely do we get everything we want in life. Still, I am very lucky - certainly luckier than last year.

Here is a clip to remind us why we celebrate Christmas. Enjoy the chldhood memory, because it probably would not be made in today's PC World..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5TF4U36GFg&feature=related




.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Greeleyville and the Graham Family Mike.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Same to you and yours, Moye. Thanks for the card. You have quite a brood there..

earlcapps said...

Do us a favor and don't leave all the booze out, ok?