Friday, September 25, 2009

Enter Post Title Here....

Yeah, the Win Over Ole Miss Is Big, But .......




There's no title, because Wes Wolfe had the same title as mine today, so I kind of left it blank... You all know me as the voice of reason. The antagonist. The guy who always sees both sides of things. That being my lot in life, i'm here to calm all of you Carolina fans down a bit after last night's game. If they were 0-3, I'd be here telling that they're not that bad. Well, they're getting better, but they still ain't that great. I know P-Luv is on his office computer right now, getting airline and hotel prices to all the BCS cities on Priceline as we speak...






"IIIIIIIIIII........ Need a Price......On a 4-Star Hotel....for P-Luv and Von........ Near.......... The Sugar Bowl!!!"





Yes, the D looked pretty awesome last night, but Mississippi was OVERATED big time. Remember two years ago, when the Gamecocks were 6-1, ranked #6 and facing LSU? Well, Ole Miss is what Carolina was 2 years ago. There are teams that Carolina seems to beat - Kentucky, Mississippi State, even Georgia every couple years, and Ole Miss is the same. They beat the Rebels last year. USC has a harder time with Vanderbilt than Ole Miss... They'll be 5-1 after the 4 game homestand, then comes road games in Alabama and Tennessee, and a home game against a little team called Florida. In case you were asking, Jesus wears Number 15 for the Gators...I do think they can beat Clemson this year, and go 8-4.

I might sound like I hate Carolina, which is hardly the case. I kinda like them. After all, I'm a Republican in the 6th District, so I can identify with losing a lot.... They are like the hot girl across the street you used to be friends with - it's a lot of fun, and you love being there, but in the end, she always breaks your heart....

.

6 comments:

mg said...

Well let me tell you what I think about them Gamecocks.

earlcapps said...

Did I see ... Shatner ... did I really see ... Shatner ... do you ... want ... the Shat ... to splatter?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Oh no, here we go again - SHATNER WARS !!!!!

Moye, we know how you think the Clemson-Carolina game will end....

Anonymous said...

Mike--I hate to break it to you but Tennessee is not the power house they have been in the past.Yes they played Florida hard, but who wouldn't and they still lost! Besides we have Florida in Columbia and somehow I think the ole' ball coach is happy with that. As far as Clemson goes how can..well you know what they call winners and pretty girls at Clemson? Visitors! GO COCKS!!!...teg

pluvlaw said...

I have been a Carolina fan long enough to know you don't take anything for granted with Gamecock Football until the teams are on the bus after the last game in November. Up until then...we always find a way to eff things up.

Having said that...it sure is a good week to be a Gamecock.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yep, good times right now, P-Luv..October should be a lot of fun...