Sunday, September 13, 2009

Picture of the Day


Here's a great picture for a Sunday morning. I took a bunch of pictures during the Patriotic Parade and Tea Party yesterday, and I spent a little time to check out the downtown area. The reestablishment of commerce in the downtown area is crucial to Flotown's longterm prosperity, and we'll be showing you different areas of it in the next few days. But today, we're showing you Central United Methodist Church on Irby Street. I tried to hide the power lines, but...
I have an emergency trip to Summerville right now, so I'll have the Tea Party pictures up tonight.... Have a great day!
.

1 comment:

Bette Cox said...

Many thanks, Mike. I was out of town and had to miss the parade and tea party, but I sure wish I could have been there. When you get your tea party pictures up, may I copy one and use it on my Talk With Bette blog? (http://bettecox.wordpress.com)

I'll give you proper credit for it, of course. Thanks again. Bette Cox