Tuesday, September 01, 2009

What I Did On My Summer Vacation...

Narcdog Rocks Katie's ....






This reminds me of those first book reports you'd write when you got back to elementary school. This Summer, I rocked my ass off - it was fun.... I just got back at about 130AM today. As much fun as I had, it was time to get back to work. My brother was a little harder to drag back - literally. If I ate, drank, rocked and got laid all weekend, I would want to leave either - I just ate, drank and rocked. There's a lot to be said for sex sometimes......





To have 150 people, some who you know, some who you don't - all going crazy while you play was pretty awesome. I forgot to charge the videocamera, so there will not be any YouTube videos. I kept remembering about it while we were onstage, but ADD got the best of me. So, you'll have to settle for pictures....







Warming Up at the sound check - and I lose my voice !










Joann The Birthday Girl, getting down...







I have no idea what we're playing here, but Phil finally got that pesky tuning problem fixed !







The show is over ..... Welcome to Cougarville !!!







KVT and John to my right - two friends from High School that I haven't seen in 24 years....




Yes, I have hot friends. Me and my best bud, Carol. Miss her already.. WTF is with my hair ?

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike-somehow I find it very difficult to imagine you lost your voice. From the looks of the pictures you had a great time going home again. Glad you made it back safely...teg

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, I almost did lose my voice from too much practicing, but a steady supply of Chloraseptic before and during the show did the trick!

going to see a whale tomorrow mg said...

look like the eyes says it all

earlcapps said...

But it's not really summer anymore. Must be all those drugs you're doing as part of your return to the wild rock star lifestyle.

Mike, I'm concerned ...

Bobby said...

one of these days this should be titled "who I did on my summer vacation"