Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to the King of SC Blogging ..


I haven't checked FITS News yet to see if he's admitted yet, but today is the 35th birthday of the disputedly undisputed King of SC Political Blogging, Mr. Will Folks. Love him or hate him, there is no doubt that Will's blog has the juice that many of us wish we had.
Blogging can be a very competitive game. We all try to get the big story out first, but FITS News is the standard all the other blogs are compared to. I've known Will since he worked in Mark Sanford's office, and I was a once-failed Congressional candidate. Then we found blogging, and I think we both found our voice. The difference is that - like I've told Will - is that three people hear my voice, and 50 hear his. The ratio is probably even bigger than that...
Word is that Peyton Manning was going to present Will with a cake that Erin Andrews would jump out from, but restraining orders from both of them kept that wish from coming true... Happy Birthday, Will...
.

No comments: