Monday, September 28, 2009

SC6's Message to America's Youth: Stay in School, and This Could Be Yours Too..

Blogging Paid For This - REALLY .......



No, I don't own a Viper SRT-10. Heck, I don't technically even have a job right now, unless you count babysitting a job. But, I do know people who do. My buddy Joe didn't hit the lottery (although I do know someone who did), he doesn't play in the NBA or make a hit record, and he didn't get hit by a train. Nope, Joe is my inspiration in life - he earned this. And he should be for all the kids in America as well. Hard work pays off eventually....




Truth be known, Joe didn't have much when he was younger. But, he worked hard in school, got an intership with a CPA firm in New York City - and he never left. It's been the only place he's worked for 25 years now, and he is now a partner. Yes, he does very well, by anyone's standards. That is why we in America shouldn't resent all people who are well off. Some of them worked extremely hard to get there. It's OK to resent second generation or later rich people. Finding them is easy - they're usually nicknamed Skip, Chip or Trey.....





Now, would I buy a Viper? Hell no, it's not my thing, but fast cars is Joe's thing. However, if I were him, I'd take that car to every elementary and Junior High school in America. Forget NBA and Pro Baseball players - who can identify with them? But, show me a guy who made it using the stuff he learned in class, and I'm there....I know you want more pics of the car, so here you go.



Booty Shot...






The view from your rearview mirror....





What 600 HP looks like from behind....







Treehuggers have heart attacks when they hear how much gas gets sucked under that hood. DUH-DUH, DUH-DUH.....
.

3 comments:

mg said...

Tell him to take it to Davis Station.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of an Aston Martin DB7 I got to drive for a while. All muscle,585 hp V12, that car would do 110 in third(and still had 3 gears to go)!Saddly it is gone now (we sold it to some Arab exporters). But it was a baby to drive...teg

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No Moye, but if you see a car zooming by at 170 MPH in Williamsport , Pa. tonight, it was probably him.