Monday, September 14, 2009

SC6 Loses a Couple Friends Today ...

Say a Prayer For the Graham and Mills Families ....

Death touches us all at one time or another. We run into a lot of people during our lives, and sooner or later, we all die. So, it's natural that we hear of a person's passing , and for me, today is one of those days....

I got home last night to learn that my next door neighbor, Charlie Mills, passed away in is sleep yesterday back in New York. Today, I found out that Moye Graham, Clarendon County Chairman and one of my best friends in politics, lost his sister, Gloria Wingate, in a car accident in Williamsburg County earlier today. If you have a Facebook account, please send Moye a message of condolensce. I spoke to him earlier, and I wish I had some words to make him feel better, but there isn't much to say. All we can do is remember the all of the good things about that person, know that they are in a better place, and that someday we will be reunited with them again....

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike-I spoke with Moye late last night and he says he is holding up. I ask that everyone in Republican family keep Moye and his family in their thoughts and prayers, they will need them in the trying days ahead...Tom Grimes SC6 District Chairman

June Brailsford said...

Mike and Tom,
Thanks for all the support and kind thoughts. I'm sure Moye appreciates them and you.