Sunday, September 28, 2008

Am I Suffering From Voter Fatigue, Or Did The Debate Suck ?


You want to know why football is better than politics? Because you never know what's going to happen. You might know a little, like Carolina is going to lose in agonizing fashion in a game they could have won. Or Clemson will lose a game that they shouldn't have. However, you don't know everything that is going to happen. Politics is the exact opposite....
Maybe it's me. After a year of listening intently to everything that John McCain and Barack Obama have said , it's safe to say there are no more surprises for me. Its like being married, and having your partner initiate sex....... and they go through the same routine they've done a thousand times before. You know - the ear thing, the way they grab your butt, that same little purring sound they make after you..... heck, you know what I'm talking about.
I'm going off on this tangent, because i can't even think of anything intersting to talk about from Friday night. Honestly, I made it to about halfway through, I called Bobby to confirm that it sucked and it wasn't just me - then I went to bed. hey, I had to work Saturday....
I'm pretty sure that Thursday's VP debate will be more interesting. Joe Biden and Sarah Palin are a pair of gas cans just waiting for a lit match to be tossed on them, so I'll be there for it. No doubt it will be better than what we just experienced. I skipped the cigarette - it just wasn't that good for me. You too ? If so, watch this clip....
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed it

Thoroughbred 401k said...

you didn't miss much ,buddy.