Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mike Loses Fantasy Football To a 17 Yr. Old Girl?


Tom Brady's Knee Went Out, And So Did My Chances Of Winning...
Oh, how the game has changed.... Like many coaches who retire, then return to the game, I had a rude welcome back to Fantasy Football today. I won the title , and summarily retired on top - just like Michael Strahan. After taking two seasons off to play golf, prune my roses in the garden, and make millions on the motivational speaker circuit, I decided to return this season. How the mighty have fallen.....
My team, which I cockily called DustingOffMyLombardi, may very well lose to Bobby's 17 yr. old stepdaughter , Kelsey. Granted, she is a big Tennessee Vols fan, and her boyfriend is the QB for West Florence High. Still, I might have trouble living this one down....
Why will I probably lose? Because Tom Brady blew his knee out, so he only got 14 points, while her QB got 73. Actually, I am still up 11 points, thanks to my other players, but all I have left is a LB, while she has a LB and a running back. A win is still possible, but not probable. Fucking Tom Brady got me again !!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Must be payback for the Super Bowl win...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, don't laugh.. You're getting your butt kicked worse than me. Brady had almost as many points in one quarter than Carson Palmer had in four !!