Thursday, September 18, 2008

World's Oldest Man Turns 113..Now Go Gracefully Into the Light...


Yeah, i'm only 40, but sometimes I get fascinated with old age and death.... I wonder what you think about when you know your last days are coming to an end. Meet Tomoji Tanabe of Japan. He celebrated his 113th birthday this week, which makes him certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the World's Oldest Man. It also means that he will probably be leaving us before we go, so say goodbye while he's still here....
I know, this is one of my most mean and rude posts ever, but I'm feeling spunky today. If I want to pick on an old guy, that's my perogative . Seriously, I can't even fathom living to 113, and I don't think I'd want to live that long anyway.... According to everyone, he's still in good health, so he'll likely be thumbing his nose at me for another year or two, and good for him. I'd tell me to kiss my butt too..
.

4 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I know... PREROGATIVE. typo.

Anonymous said...

dude looks young for his age

Anonymous said...

Think he's ugly, find his Mini-Me

Anonymous said...

on that note, i think i'll eat my veggies this week and cut back on a few other things...